Old 28-07-2006, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mark[_1_] Mark[_1_] is offline

Default I want to try starting cucumber seeds, so I have cheaper stock to experiment. Can I do it now in South California?

I want to try starting cucumber seeds, so I have cheaper stock to
experiment. Can I do it now in South California?

I have got the seeds from Gurneys.
What is the better and most sure way to do it?

I have a lot of empty plastic cups, paper cups, etc, etc,
Can I do it with just these siupplies, without buying anything?