Old 28-07-2006, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_1_] Alan Holmes[_1_] is offline

Default What can I do about neighbours ivy growing onto my property ??

On 28/7/06 07:34, in article ,
"soletrader" wrote:

What can I do permanently about my neighbours ivy growing onto my
extension wall, onto my extension roof and onto my house wall ??

The extension is set back by 6 ins from boundary wall.

I have always cut it back to the boundary yearly.

We do not see eye to eye.

As I am getting on a bit how can I stop it permanently and legally.

Not sure whether it would be legal, but you could spray it with SBK, which
would set it back!

Alan