Old 28-07-2006, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Choosing companies to do garden work

Hey all

Ok, thanks very much for all your replies. We're going to take the
safest option and go to our local garden centres and have a chat with
them to see who they recommend (or even if they have a service arm that
can do it).

I don't mind spending a bit more to get the right person / company to do
it so that's probably the best idea.

Thanks again

I wish I'd discovered this forum earlier as we've had lots of gardening
probs / issues / etc, our lawn totally destroyed by chafer bugs being
the most recent. We've had to rip up ALL the grass (well, what was left
of it), hence me looking into getting someone in to sort it all out.

Cheers