Old 28-07-2006, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JW[_1_] JW[_1_] is offline

Default Passiflora caerulea 'Constance Elliott'

One of our passiflora caerulea has large numbers of flowers this year,
more than ever, the bees love it, esp bumble bees. It's still flowering,
& fruiting like crazy!! I loves the weather, on the front of the south
facing house & yet again trying to get into the living room!!

Not sure if it's edulis, but I have tried some of the fruit in previous
years!!

nice!

I LOVE passiflora, really considering renewing my Passiflora society
membership.

I went to visit John Vanderplank , who is the custodian of the
Passiflora collection in the UK.. Amazing place, would love to go
again!!

http://www.passiflora-uk.co.uk/

JW

Sacha wrote:

Is anyone growing this? I ask simply because they're in flower now and it's
just such a lovely, delicate plant. It's a sport of the better known P.
caerulea, I think and it's white and wonderful AND it's as hardy as its
cousin.

--
My Blog at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sw33tf00l/