Old 28-07-2006, 12:43 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Pod Pod is offline

Default Strike Out!!!!!

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Pod" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

baldrick bunts claim was struck out this afternoon, even though he was
lucky enough to have a Judge, who seemed quite prepared to ignore the
implications of non-compliance with 3 very clear and concise unless
orders, and grant interim injunctions against defendants preventing any
further mention of baldrick bunt!

This being the case I feel it would be a very fair admission of defeat
for baldrick to commence posting using the name "baldrick" while I
assume the name "Guy Fawkes" until such time as he is able to return top
court and put right the silly mistake the "beak" has obviously made
today!

Finally in terms of costs, wonder if £600 sounds a reasonable sum for 2
full days loss of earnings, travel expenses to London and Exeter, and
spending more than 4 hours on the telephone finding out which documents
had gone "missing", and helpfully providing them to the court, to ensure
baldricks nonsense would be dismissed.............?

You mean you weren't sent down for seven years? I am shocked...

I think if baldrick got a sentence proportional to his IQ, then he may
well do a 7 stretch................

What where the grounds for a strike out?