Old 19-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Cass

Default Another Batch of Roses

Radika wrote:

Cass wrote
I lost all control and ordered:

Tamora, Bob's fault because he says it's great in a pot and we all know
pots don't count

And a very good rose for growing in a pot it would be too, though I
have mine in the ground. Right next to teh vermillion Orange Sunblaze.

That one's a keeper then.

Jean Kenneally because I hate minis and this is their last chance

Oh, dear. This one is an absolute mildew magnet at the Heritage, and
only real ugly plant. Is there anyway you can undo this one on the
order and get something else instead?

Okay, that's two strikes. I'm going to substitute something. I have
time. I just don't want to change my mind twice. :/

Stanwell Perpetual, ..

Fabulous, fabulous rose at the Heritage. I think you would like this.

Can't wait.

And I'm wait-listed probably into 2004 for Pure Mystery.

Janet does not have this grwoing right now, or what? Beautiful rose it
is in the picture, and a nice name too.

I think it's all sold out.