Old 28-07-2006, 03:55 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes Guy Fawkes is offline

Default Prospect Inn Exeter

Got to the court much too early yesterday, and spent a couple of hours in
the Prospect Inn. Got chatting to a few of the regulars, who knew baldrick,
but strangely knew nothing of his titanic one man campaign to stifle free
speech on the internet!

Needless to say I filled them in on all the finer details of all this, and
when I was telling about baldricks supposed impotence, they were nearly
****ing themselves laughing..............

Anyway I guess its all pretty soon going to be common knowledge around
Exeter, and maybe they will even be able to organise a few whip rounds to
help with legal expenses.........................