Old 28-07-2006, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_1_] Alan Holmes[_1_] is offline

Default What can I do about neighbours ivy growing onto my property ??

"Mike" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

On 28/7/06 07:34, in article
,
"soletrader" wrote:

What can I do permanently about my neighbours ivy growing onto my
extension wall, onto my extension roof and onto my house wall ??

The extension is set back by 6 ins from boundary wall.

I have always cut it back to the boundary yearly.

We do not see eye to eye.

As I am getting on a bit how can I stop it permanently and legally.

Not sure whether it would be legal, but you could spray it with SBK,
which
would set it back!

Alan

:-(((

By far the best method is to write to your house insurers and ask them
what
they think !!! A letter from them to your neighbour will sort it out.

What a pity, another case of 'we don't see eye to eye' :-((

I wouldn't see the destruction of part of my house as being 'we don't see
eye to eye'!

Alan