Old 28-07-2006, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default What can I do about neighbours ivy growing onto my property ??

What a pity, another case of 'we don't see eye to eye' :-((

I wouldn't see the destruction of part of my house as being 'we don't see
eye to eye'!

Alan

I was under the impression that 'not seeing eye to eye' was an existing
state over something else, and thereby the OP was not able to approach his
neighbour on this latest matter, ie, the Ivy.

Maybe I am wrong ;-(

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk