Old 28-07-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default What can I do about neighbours ivy growing onto my property ??

On 28/7/06 11:20, in article ,
"soletrader" wrote:

As I am getting on a bit. I do not relish laying on a roof and trying
to get ivy of the wall below. I will probably have to pay somebody.

snip

You could just cut through it with secateurs on the wall below and give the
cut off bits back to your neighbour. But I'd go the route of talking to
your insurers so as to keep everything at one remove.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk