Old 29-07-2006, 01:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
The Lady Gardener The Lady Gardener is offline

Default Lime Tree Varieties

I can't imagine an
area of Perth that one of these (or any other citrus) would not be a
delightfully productive tree.

Joanne

hi Joanne.

I am in Perth too. Just wondering what you fed your trees and how often?
Thanks

I'm a devotee of feeding the tree an occasional bag of sheep manure, but
through feast and famine it just keeps right on producing fruit, I read in
later posts you're on a limestone soil - this is more than likely your
problem. Whilst citrus are hardy devils, harsh soil conditions will retard
them and eventually kill them. Get the soil right, and they'll serve you
all their days

Joanne