Old 29-07-2006, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Canadian Tomatoes ... Huh?

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:48:09 GMT, "One Man Rodeo"
wrote:

"Pat" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
In misc.rural Pat wrote:
: Oh come on. We no longer lead the world in education. We can't win in
: international sports -- even basketball. We are no longer the leader
: in making cars. And now, we are even losing eating competitions to the
: Japanese. If we can't even win at eating, what can we win at?

Electing morons?

The Italians have been electing morons far more frequently then the USA....

Do you have backup for those stats?

I cannot believe any Western "democracy" could possibly elect more
morons than the current Executive (which wasn't elected, period, in
2000 or 2004), and that big Washington whorehouse, the Congress of the
U.S of A.

Besides, the Italian morons are certainly more charming!

Persephone