Old 29-07-2006, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Passiflora caerulea 'Constance Elliott'

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
(JW) writes:

| I went to visit John Vanderplank , who is the custodian of the
| Passiflora collection in the UK.. Amazing place, would love to go
| again!!

http://www.passiflora-uk.co.uk/

When? We went there in September last year, if I recall, and the place
was derelict, which was very sad.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

He has moved, and split the collection, he has retained the species while a
lady called Jane (I think) Lindsey has the cultivars. I think part of the
nursery site is still used to hold some but as a nursery its no longer
trading. My information however is not that much newer than yours and
something may have happened to him but I suspect I would have heard.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk