Old 29-07-2006, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default Passiflora caerulea 'Constance Elliott'

Charlie Pridham wrote:

He has moved, and split the collection, he has retained the species while a
lady called Jane (I think) Lindsey has the cultivars. I think part of the
nursery site is still used to hold some but as a nursery its no longer
trading.

Which explains why the website has disappeared into the ether. Pity,
it was a very good site while it lasted.