Old 29-07-2006, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 29/7/06 17:36, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

snip
I remember when any cut ended up with that very painful injection on the
bum.

I don't remember the injections as especially painful and I had them in my
arm. What I do recall is that a hard little bump remained under the skin
for many months afterwards. The only injection that ever knocked me
flying
was Rubella which I had in my mid-thirties. I was in bed for two days
after
that one!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

My Mum, who was a nurse, told me that it was painful because of the large
volume of liquid injected. They probably gave it on the bum (pardon the
expression) so that you could not see the massive syringe.
Why you have Rubella injection at 30 something? Sumat to do with impending
pregnancy etc?