Old 30-07-2006, 08:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] cmashieldscapting@hotmail.com is offline

Default Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace

Charles wrote:

One plant, or many? Can you gather the plant into a bundle and stuff
it into a garbage bag with the bottom removed, then douse it with
round-up? shouldn't hurt any plants that you don't put it on.

A whole border. Someone suggested putting the Roundup on a sponge and
the sponge directly on any plants I don't want, so as not to damage
ones I do want, but I was sort of thinking of moving those plants
anyway to redistribute them. It's the ones too large to move about
which I'm concerned. Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe it would be
best to put the garbage bags around the plants I do want and spray all
the others--there are so many more of them!

Cori