Old 30-07-2006, 04:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Harry Chickpea Harry Chickpea is offline

Default Flies on my Plum Tree.

Eileen wrote:

My brother took the photographs for me, I sent him a link to your posts
to let him see how helpful you all are.

He took quite a few pics for me and he says that in his opinion that
the fly in the photo I've attached below is the one that is also in my
house.

Can anyone identify this one for me?

Doesn't really matter. You have a fly problem.
The solutions are all similar.

(It does look like the highly endangered Black Plum Probiscus Potty
Wotty Fly. Hope you're not in California.) :-)