Old 30-07-2006, 01:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default cottonester yellow leaves

"minniemouse" wrote in message
I need some advice, we just planted some cottonester bushes along

our
fence about 3 weeks ago. A couple of the plants have several yellow
leaves with small black dots on them. Since we just put them in we
have been water them alot, can this be over watering? Thanks

Do you mean cotoneaster? An evergreen shrub/small tree with red
berries?

If you do mean a cotoneaster then they don't need a lot of water - a
bucket a week in warm weather should be enough for a new small bush.