Old 30-07-2006, 01:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Just a geranium! But other suitable plants for pots?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 08:33:01 +0100, Whiley
wrote:

Also, I'm now on the look out for friends for him, but perhaps I'm
asking to much. Could anyone tell me any good novice or even little
advanced plants that flower through good portions of the year and can
live in large pots?

Your post is refreshing and I wish you well, but may I suggest also
adding plants with color in the foliage, like begonia. I've grown
to like the colored foliage in the winter and keep a begonia and
variegated wandering jew in a hanging pot inside near a South facing
window.

Regards,

Hal