Old 30-07-2006, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Craddock Rod Craddock is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

Same advice at my docs,tetanus jab not necessary if you had the 3
jab course
:

In A & E recently after an accident at work, when I couldn't remember
how long it had been since my last booster the doc gave me a tetanus
jab 'just in case'. He told me it wouldn't matter if I had one every
day - it would just be a waste of time and money to have them
frequently. And no they aren't painful these days - I remember some
stiffness after one I had in the 1950s.
--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.