Old 30-07-2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Oak Tree Removal

Freckles wrote:
I have an oak tree in my front yard which is about 40 feet tall that I want
to have cut down and hauled away. I live in North Central Dallas. Next week
I will be calling a company that does this type of work to get an estimate.
In the mean time I'm just curious if anyone has had a similar experience
with a tree removal in the recent past. Mostly I would like to find out what
kind of price I should be expected to pay.

Don't know but there are factors to consider like accessibility of
tree, if stump is to be ground and deposition of wood, since oak is
desirable as firewood or logs. Most important is not to give the tree
cutter a penny until job is complete.