Old 30-07-2006, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

I drive a car. I eat raw food - including raw eggs. I breathe unfiletered
air.

We all have lectures about risks. Life isn't without risks.

I want to live well and not spend my life bandaged, smelling of TCP or at
the end of a needle. I have damage to my hand and arm most days ...

Mary

:-))

I did the World Cruise on Aurora between January and March, .........DIDN'T
I SACHA?.... and at one of the Ports of Call, I think if was in Fiji, THAT'S
IN THE PACIFIC SACHA ISNT IT? ...... there was a sign on the dock which said

"""Your Safety is in YOUR hands"""""

:-(( Oh if only we could return to these thoughts and responsibilities.

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk