Old 30-07-2006, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Well, that was nice.....

Sacha

Your computer clock is wrong

Ours went round the World with us on our World Cruise and is Radio
Controlled don't you know :-))

Please correct your computer clock.

Thank you SO much :-))

Mike
:-))))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Sacha" wrote in message
It rained all day yesterday but a 'soft day' is what, I think, the Irish
would call it. No stair rods, just steady fine rain came our way. It
freshened things up quite a bit but I wonder how much of it went deep

down,
where it's most needed by plants.
Today, we have patchy sun, it's still warm but it's windy, unhappily. I

do
HATE the wind and its drying and damaging effects. How has everyone else
been doing?
--
Sacha
South Devon