Old 30-07-2006, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Hedges

Hi

I am told there is something that you can spray on privet hedges that stops
them growing so quickly, this year I seem to be having to cut it every two
weeks to keep it looking nice but up until now I seem to remember only
having to cut it about twice a year and I am wondering if the previous
homeowners used to have it treated with something.

I might be totaly wrong but has anyone any knowledge of this?

Thanks

Andrew