Old 31-07-2006, 02:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default is it possible to grow fruit trees organically

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:06:32 -0400, "fudge"
wrote:

I know what you mean about the chickens. I let mine out most Saturday
afternoons when the farmer (Me) likes to suck on a few pints of ale. When I
head for the house to get another cold one.... the sneaky little *******s
head for the cabbage patch. They sometimes catch me nodding off and........
I think they are charming creatures.

I enjoy their company and the composted
chicken exhaust grows fabulous vegetables.

Farmer John
45N,77W

You got that right! Years after the chickens were no more, that area
is still so fertile, thanks to chickie doo-doo, just drop in seeds and
stand back!

Persephone
34° 00' 57" N , 118° 27' 04" W