Old 30-07-2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Are all varieties of Thyme eatable?

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:32:34 -0400, " Netter"
wrote:

Are all varieties of Thyme eatable?

I don't know of any that aren't. If you have questions about a
specific variety you can google it and see.

Pure thyme oil can be toxic in large doses, but using it as a pot
herb is safe.

Penelope

- "pointed"