Old 30-07-2006, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
jd jd is offline

Default air bubbles on leaves after water change - why?

here's one I can't figure out. After I do a water change, the leaves of all
my plants are covered with little tiny air bubbles for about a day. The
water chemistry is a very close match to my tap water (well water). The
plants are in laterite inder a layer of gravel..... Does anyone have any
idea why this would be happening, and if I should be worried or not...

thanks
-JKD