Old 31-07-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_1_] FragileWarrior[_1_] is offline

Default Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace

zxcvbob wrote in
:

FragileWarrior wrote:
zxcvbob wrote in
:

FragileWarrior wrote:

[..]
Wait a minute... QAL and carrots are the same thing?????

Not quite, but close enough. (QAL roots are white.)

Bob

Parsnips?

Not parsnips. (parsnips have yellow flowers) They are carrots, but the
roots are white. If you plant carrots in the flowerbed, you get QAL
-- but they might grow almost 6 feet tall if you water them (don't ask
me how I know this)

Bob

COOOOOOOL! Tomorrow I shall be planting some carrots in my garden.