Old 31-07-2006, 03:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bruce Musgrove Bruce Musgrove is offline

Default Repotting help

2 more orchids fresh from home depot. I am really not sure how to go about
repotting these two as I have never gotten one with root growth structures
like this. Both of these are currently in 6 inch pots

http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/repot1.jpg and
http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/repot.jpg On this one, I assume cut off
the yellow leaves and then maybe repot up to the level of the lowest leaf?

http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/repot2.jpg and
http://katkom01.home.comcast.net/repot3.jpg
IN this one it looks like 4 younger leaves at the soil level , then abare
area with a whole lot of roots(?) coming out, then a lot of more mature
leaves This is a Dtps Brother Vanessa Hannay "Deleon #1" if it makes any
difference at all. Just repot at the leve l of the lower leaves?