Old 31-07-2006, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default What can I do about neighbours ivy growing onto my property ??

In article , Sacha
writes

You could just cut through it with secateurs on the wall below and give the
cut off bits back to your neighbour. But I'd go the route of talking to
your insurers so as to keep everything at one remove.

You could paint your fence or wall with something like sbk or creosote
or at least something will put off the ivy from growing on that surface
I think systemic weedkiller or something like that wouldn't actually
kill it off (I know I'm trying to get rid of some ivy in a hedge) it
just seems to stop the growth for this year.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph