Old 31-07-2006, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Stockdale Peter Stockdale is offline

Default Another water butt question

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:19:55 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

Thanks, Steve, but my garden is so small that if I put up a shed I'd
lose half my garden! Garage is in a separate block, not on my own
property.
I think I'm stuck!

Pam in Bristol

No ! No ! There is a solution to every problem (almost ! )

Could you not ask one of your neighbours if you could fit a "rainsaver"
device in to their downspout and connect it via a hose to your barrel.
Assuming you get the height correct, the barrel will not overflow and there
would thus be no need for a drain or a soakaway on your property.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com