Old 31-07-2006, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

"Boosters are given to adults in the form of the tetanus and
diphtheria vaccine every 10 years"

Not in the UK.In the UK we do not get, or require, tetanus boosters
every 10 years.

True.

.What i meant was
that i'd tell Mr.Cormaic to include stuff on Tetanus.

Good luck with "telling Mr Cormaic " to do anything.

LOL!

I thought the whole tetanus thing was UK relevant

The website advice you culled from other countries, is not.

Anyway, i dislike the constant reminders and the whole thing isn't
worth it so i'll quit URG/RG completely.

Why not found one for your own area?

Good idea. There's a limit to the number of times a poster can ask
about the same topic, such as growing rasperries in the tropics, and get
the same patient explanation, before the whole group realises it's
being trolled.

:-)

Mary

Janet