Old 31-07-2006, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_1_] Alan Holmes[_1_] is offline

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Vivek.M" wrote in message
oups.com...
Janet - has it possibly occurred to you, that it's people like you who
create the trolls in a NG. Tetanus is a UK relevant topic - that's
something you don't want to grasp; I suppose that's because you don't
want me here. Well you should SAY SO in no un-certain terms, in your
charter, instead of leading a fellow on! I wouldn't have joined URG if
i thought i was un-welcome and barring a bunch of nice people on this
NG, i find my-self most un-welcome with almost anything i say being
interpreted/mis-interpreted as off-topic merely because i don't happen
to sit in the UK. Madam, i find your behaviour remarkably weird and
don't propose to post to this NG anymore.
Goodbye.

Janet, I don't find you weird in any way and hadn't noticed you leading
anyone on. He should be so lucky :-)

Damn, I had hoped to find someone as weird as me, I'll just have to keep
looking!

Alan

Mary