Old 31-07-2006, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Jersey Sunrise tomato

In article , Sacha
writes
I know someone here sent me these seeds from the HDRA but cannot remember
who it was, to my shame! Could they contact me if they're still posting
here? will reach me. (Remove
the obvious!)
It's one of the plants on their list of plants for 'adoption' and I'm in the
happy position of being able to offer seeds back to them. I'd like to know
if the person who so kindly helped me would like to do the same.

Me - 'twas me ! Gave you all I had Sacha, bought them for you as a
present
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association