Old 31-07-2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Reed Matthew Reed is offline

Default My garden is out of control

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message

[snippage]

My husband took a glance at the photos and said, "Pacific Northwest".
Vancouver WA, right? It's a combo of the architecture of the house and the
look of the sky.

Close. I moved from Vancouver last December. Now we are in Lebanon, about
100 miles south of Vancouver. The house was built in 1948.

We are having an unusually dry summer. It hasn't rained for about 6 weeks,
and things are really drying out. Weather is in the 70s. Waiting to see if
we are going to have another heat wave in August, or if it's going to stay
like this for the rest of the summer.