Old 01-08-2006, 02:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default THANKS! Grosse Lisse - Not Ripening

"Rayband" writes:
Thanks for the responses, i have a couple of things to try.
I will hold off riping the things out for a few more weeks....
In future leave them alone for winter.......

Don't waste your green tomatoes. Turn them into green tomato chutney:
tomatoes + onions + a few spices & chillies. I reckon a google search
would turn up a good selection of recipes.