Old 31-07-2006, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default RAIN!

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Lincolnshire, Monday evening. We had a splash of rain friday night,
and this evening, after I had watered the plants, a few spots started
to fall. It turned to gentle, steady, rain which has been going on for
about 3 hours now.

Nice.

same here in Gloucestershire, lovely stuff :-)

We had a bit for a short time but not enough to make a significant
difference to anything. Mostly the roof water evaporated, using the heat
from the tiles. But it's been cool so that was nice.

Mary