Old 31-07-2006, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default RAIN!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Lincolnshire, Monday evening. We had a splash of rain friday night,
and this evening, after I had watered the plants, a few spots started
to fall. It turned to gentle, steady, rain which has been going on for
about 3 hours now.

Nice.

same here in Gloucestershire, lovely stuff :-)

We had a bit for a short time but not enough to make a significant
difference to anything. Mostly the roof water evaporated, using the heat
from the tiles. But it's been cool so that was nice.

Mary

Exactly the same weather here but even a few miles away they have had much
more rain.
The last semi decent rain was two weeks ago on a Sunday night, just as we
were starting to eat outside. Much thunder and lightning but not very much
rain.