Old 31-07-2006, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Hedges

"Andrew" wrote in message
.uk...
Hi

I am told there is something that you can spray on privet hedges that
stops them growing so quickly, this year I seem to be having to cut it
every two weeks to keep it looking nice but up until now I seem to
remember only having to cut it about twice a year and I am wondering if
the previous homeowners used to have it treated with something.

I might be totaly wrong but has anyone any knowledge of this?

Thanks

Andrew

Thank you all for taking the time to answer me, guess I must just keep on
working at it then ))

Thanks again

Andrew