Old 31-07-2006, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_1_] Bob Hobden[_1_] is offline

Default stings and things

"cineman" wrote
Reports in the local press show that Wolverhampton in the West Midlands
has been the subject to a large hatch of biting and stinging insects,
these are said to include wasps, gnats, mosquitoes and hornets.
I suppose it has something to do with the weather, most things have.
regards
Cineman
( who complained about the hot dry weather ? now look what you have done,
its rained very heavily here today dashed some of my oriental lilies down)

Funny you should mention that on the day that whilst on the allotment my
wife got stung on the knee by a Bee and I got stung by something that was
hiding in an old screw hole in the wooden post that I grabbed, what ever it
was flew off. Wife's sting has stopped hurting (got the sting out straight
away) but my hand is still quite swollen and painful. :-(

--
Regards
Bob Hobden