Old 01-08-2006, 07:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Behaviour of lillies

=?iso-8859-1?B?S/ZpLUz2?=$##$$@$##$$.#$$wrote:

.

Aw, too bad.

Yes.

You don't seem quite certain.

I've had buds that took their time but can't recall any that never
opened at all.

Not even once?

I'm sure the buds on his lilies will open.

The only thing worse than having the Moral Majority for an enemy is
having the Moral Majority for a friend.

:-) I'm thrilled with the 3 new lilies from Wal*Mart as they've been
blooming for weeks now.

Now you're getting ideas.

They were never without a few flowers until the 100F heat hit.

What makes you so sure?

Only one has a few flowers today.

Tattletale and liar.

I don't have any lames. At least not good ones.

It could be worse. You might have had to go to the doctor and get a
huge, stinking, rotting lump of flesh removed from the neck up.

The other two have buds.

Have a potato.

--
Koi-Lo....