Old 01-08-2006, 10:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim[_1_] Phyllis and Jim[_1_] is offline

Default Oasis Tronic for blanket weed?

We have never tried it. For the most part our blanket weed goes away
once the other stuff gets rolling. In the main pond the koi think it
is a treat (!) and keep it grazed into nothingness.

Phyllis

Adrian Underwood wrote:
Hi.Was just wondering if anyone has tried the "Oasis Tronic"which apparently
works by electronic copper ionisation.
Sounds like a good way to kill the dreaded blanket weed but would like some
advice first before I consider purchasing one.Thanks