Old 01-08-2006, 12:45 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Grass gardens

"ant" wrote in message

erk. I think I just go dig around in my suspect clumps, looking for

purple.

There must be someone around you who could identify it for you. Any
farers near you? They usually know their weeds

And lay in supplies for the Paterson's, it's sneaking around

everywhere. I
had a wondeful backpack silver squirt thing (my block is steep), but

got a
bit too ambitious and kept spraying too far into spring one year. It

was a
warm, humid heavy day, a snake day, and I was in the middle of a

huge colony
of Paterson's, keeping a hard eye on everything on the ground, and

there is
was, lying under a small tree, a brown, just looking at me. Well, me

and the
backpack parted company and neither of us touched the ground for

about 30
seconds. I swear I levitated out of that mass of Patersons. Phobic

about
snakes.

The backpack spent the summer there, and now the seals are buggered

and it
doesn't work any more. Bloody snakes.

You have my sympathies. I have a brown that lives somewhere near my
front door and a tiger that lives somewhere near my back door. I
asked for a shotugn for Xmas and my dopy husband bought me a camera.
I fail to understand how he could possibly mix up my comment about
wanting to shoot something in such a way.