Old 01-08-2006, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Linz Linz is offline

Default RAIN!

K wrote:
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" writes

Exactly the same weather here but even a few miles away they have
had much more rain.
The last semi decent rain was two weeks ago on a Sunday night, just
as we were starting to eat outside. Much thunder and lightning but
not very much rain.

Heavy rain here, I'm told. Haven't had any real rain for weeks - not
even when all around were having thunder.

Heavy enough rain in the Todmorden area to refill the waterbutt and ensure
the raised beds and plant pots are wet rather than mildly damp.

Not heavy enough to flatten all the plants that managed to live through the
storms at the beginning of the month, thank goodness.

(This is my delurk post!)