Old 01-08-2006, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Tetanus every 5-10 years - Please Read - Important!

Vivek.M wrote:
Janet - has it possibly occurred to you, that it's people like you who
create the trolls in a NG. Tetanus is a UK relevant topic - that's
something you don't want to grasp; I suppose that's because you don't
want me here. [...]

Now, now, Vivek! We have a strong tradition of discussion here -- just
like any other NG. That means if we disagree, we say so. That's what
makes it interesting, and that's how we learn.

One of the things we've been discussing as a result of your enquiries
is how very different the conditions are in India and the UK. That's
interesting, and as a new gardener you should find it helpful. But you
won't be agreed with all the time.

--
Mike.