Old 01-08-2006, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Linz Linz is offline

Default RAIN!

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Linz" wrote in message

Heavy enough rain in the Todmorden area to refill the waterbutt and
ensure the raised beds and plant pots are wet rather than mildly
damp. Not heavy enough to flatten all the plants that managed to live
through the storms at the beginning of the month, thank goodness.

(This is my delurk post!)

Oddly the plants here haven't been been flattened but the soil is mud.

And we all knew you were there!

Argh! Time to dig out my tin-foil hat and stop you spying on me with your
rays!