Old 01-08-2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tony Tony is offline

Default Need guava cuttings

Hello

I am new to this group but not new to gardening I would like to plant
about a dozen guava trees in my yard here in South Florida and I have
read that it is best to start with cuttings.

If anyone has limb or root cuttings that they could spare after pruning
I would be happy to purchase the cuttings from you as well as pay
postage.

I am not sure about seeds, I need to do some more reading about
starting from seeds.

Has anyone had any luck growing from the seed?

Thanks
Anthony