Old 02-08-2006, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Budlea - Is it Me Or.....

In message , Androo
writes
"TheScullster" wrote in message
Hi all
We have a budlea in our front garden and can see two more from the window.
Ours particularly seems to be flourishing in this hot weather.
Also have loads of butterflys, which I believe are peacocks and painted
ladies.
So, Is it Me Or are budleas doing particularly well this year?
Also is this down to the hot dry weather?

Mine is certainly VERY happy this year, and I see them on a disused platform
at a railway station I pass through every day, growing in the cracks.

Androo

Went to London from Gatwick on the train last weekend - and I was sure I
have never seen them flowering quite this enthusiastically!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin