Old 02-08-2006, 01:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Regulations on Conifer height ..Can anyone advise please ?

Sorry all...

I,m located in Sheffield , South Yorkshire if thats any help

--
Simmo

Here, where I live in US, there are state, county, and community deed
restrictions.
Community deed restrictionts are most strigent including direction
garage faces street, number of dogs, and fences blocking views. So, you
will have to find knowledgeable persons in your specific area.
Personally, I wish I had kept topping the evergreens on my property
line because now they are getting out of hand and some day I'll have to
hire a tree cutter.

Community deed restrictions, like blocking someones view, are hard to
enforce if governing body is civic association since only remedy is law
suit.

Frank