Old 02-08-2006, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_2_] ant[_2_] is offline

Default Grass gardens

Farm1 wrote:

You have my sympathies. I have a brown that lives somewhere near my
front door and a tiger that lives somewhere near my back door. I
asked for a shotugn for Xmas and my dopy husband bought me a camera.
I fail to understand how he could possibly mix up my comment about
wanting to shoot something in such a way.

There's a giant eastern brown in my rock wall, and it doesn't care about me
at all. Whenever I see it, I borrow the family's .22, naturally I don't see
the snake again for months. I've been thinking next time I see it sliding
into the wall, I should pour some kero or something in there, and chuck in a
match. I hate those things.

I encourage the magpies and kookaburras, but that snake is way too big for
them to tackle.

A brown and a tiger, yuck. You see a lot of tigers up on in the Snowy in the
summer, I just can't walk up there in summer any more. I've seen a giant
black here, but the rest are eastern browns.

--
ant